Action without a plan is no better than a plan without action. We recommend you have both, of course. Your website plan should address important questions, including:
* What is the purpose of your website?
* Who do you hope to attract to your website?
* What are the needs, wants, and/or desires your website fulfills?
* What other choices do your desired customers have to fill the need(s) you serve?
* Why would a customer choose your company over others?
* How will potential customers find your website?
* How will you communicate your offerings and points of difference to the visitors of your site?
* How will you convert website visitors into paying customers?
* What is the specific navigation plan/outline for the content of your site?