Upfront Strategic Planning
Action without a plan is no better than a plan without action. We recommend you have both, of course. Your website plan should address important questions, including:
- What is the purpose of your website?
- Who do you hope to attract to your website?
- What are the needs, wants, and/or desires your website fulfills?
- What other choices do your desired customers have to fill the need(s) you serve?
- Why would a customer choose your company over others?
- How will potential customers find your website?
- How will you communicate your offerings and points of difference to the visitors of your site?
- How will you convert website visitors into paying customers?
- What is the specific navigation plan/outline for the content of your site?
When it comes to your website, quality content is your lifeline. People use the Internet to gather information about the products, services, and topics that that fill a current or future need, want, or desire. If you can provide the information a potential customer is looking for Bingo. Your prospect need not look further. And if you can not only provide information but also provide a compelling reason to buy in come the sales!
Did you know that the credibility of your website rests almost entirely on the design of your website Well, it’s worth repeating. Your credibility rests almost ENTIRELY on the design of your website. And when we talk about design we’re talking about what your website looks like as much as how it works. Hiring a graphic designer isn’t going to cut it – you might end up with a good looking site but chances are it won’t work like it should. Your website should be built by an experienced web design team that includes marketing experts, graphic designers, and programming experts.
Does your website follow the requirements of the Web 2.0, W3C, Google webmaster guidelines, and industry best-practices. Is your website built upon a leading-edge content management framework that enables your site to grow and evolve with your company, automatically increases search engine results, and easily adapts to changing technologies.
Ongoing Marketing and Support
Think of your website as a living breathing part of your brand, not a one-time investment that can be left to find for itself. To get the most from your online presence, you must be willing to invest in the following:
- Ongoing measurement and evaluation to determine what’s working and what’s not, and to understand how the features, functionality, and design are affecting your results
- Ongoing updates and maintenance to add or adjust features, functionality, and design according to real world metrics, in order to positively affect your results.
- Ongoing search engine optimization to ensure your website is found by potential customers who are looking for your products or services online.
- Ongoing advertising, public relations, email marketing, social marketing, blogging, etc. to promote your brand and drive traffic to your website.
- Ongoing technical support to quickly and efficiently address issues caused by today’s complex and ever-changing online environment.
Better visibility on Google = better business
Successful search engine optimization is not a one-time project, but a continuous or a clinical process. We optimize sustainably and strategically so that you are still on the winning side even after Google updates. Always with long-term success in mind, we strictly adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of Google and other search engines. We don’t believe in short cuts.
Our services in the area of search engine optimization
SEO strategySEO analysis (expert opinion)Ongoing optimization and adviceOn page optimizationsKeyword analysis and content optimizationOptimization of all common CMS and shop systemsContent marketingOff page optimization / link marketingShop SEOLocal SEOImage SEOVideo SEOCreation of SEOContinuous quality controlMonthly reporting